Sunday, June 3, 2012


sfarad                                                                            

sfarad sfarad
always this pain
love and hate
as for a twin brother
unknown

you possessed me
betrayed me
abandoned me
expelled me

I return
forgive
smile and cry
because away from you
I am
but me
ballad of love
to the stones
to the words
sensuous accent
toledo steel

you sleepwalk
in my libido
for life
calling for me
for centuries
I filled your house
with music and light
I lived in your shade
and you knew
only together
could we breathe

sfarad


sfarad sfarad
sempre essa dor
amor e ódio
como a um irmão gêmeo
desconhecido

tu me possuíste
me traíste
me abandonaste
me expulsaste           

eu volto
perdôo
sorrio e choro
porque longe de ti
sou só
eu
balada de amor
às pedras
às palavras
sotaque sensual
aço de toledo

tu perambulas sonâmbulo
por minha libido
a vida toda
chamando
há séculos
preenchi tua morada
com música e luz
habitei tua sombra
e tu sabias 
que só juntos
podíamos respirar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will appear shortly.
Obrigada por sua mensagem. Ela aparecerá aqui em breve.